Welcome to the Tacoma Education Association Website!
- Professional Growth Fund reimbursements for the 2015-16 school year is available for courses completed prior to August 31, 2016. The deadline for submission was September 1, 2016.
- Professional Growth Fund reimbursements for the 2016-17
school year is available for courses completed prior to
August 31, 2017. The deadline for submission is
September 1, 2017.
- Request for Professional Growth Funding — Include all classes, workshops and conferences for which applicant will request reimbursement. Dates of completion must fall between the fiscal year of September 1 and August 31. Complete the top portion of the form and include all activities you anticipate to take for the year.
- Proof of Completion - Submit a copy of your grade report, certificate of completion or WEA-Tacoma’s Verification of Completion form for each activity requested.
- National Board and ProTeach packets must include the proof of submission or assessment attendance email.
- Proof of Payment - Submit original receipt showing the classes/tuition/seminar/etc. as paid. We cannot accept, nor do we want, bank or credit card statements or cancelled checks as a form of receipt. Please be sure to keep and ask for receipts from the events.
The packet is posted on the documents link above. www.tacoma-ea.org/docs
Professional Growth Fund Form
We will also be receiving weekly reports of class size and case load which will help us the closely monitor when there are overages and when we need to get support going for our members.
As always, if you have concerns please email or call.
Thanks again everyone and have a great year!